[Tinycc-devel] Problem to find the standard library

From: Thomas Mertes
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Problem to find the standard library
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 21:37:58 +0200

Hello,

I use Ubuntu 11.04 with kernel 2.6.38-10 (I have upgraded) and
tcc -v writes:

  tcc version 0.9.25

Before the upgrade tcc had no problem to find the C standard library
(only some string/memory functions were missing, which I rewrote).

Now tcc seems to have problems to find the standard Library.
When I compile hello world I get the following error messages:

  tcc: undefined symbol '__libc_csu_fini'
  tcc: undefined symbol '__libc_csu_init'
  tcc: undefined symbol '__libc_start_main'
  tcc: undefined symbol 'printf'

The Ubuntu packages tcc (Version 0.9.25-5) and
libtcc-dev (Version 0.9.25-5) were installed.

Do I miss something obvious?

Greetings Thomas Mertes

--
Seed7 Homepage:  http://seed7.sourceforge.net