[Tinycc-devel] overflow in R_X86_64_PC32 relocations

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] overflow in R_X86_64_PC32 relocations
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:56:41 +0200

Greetings everyone,

I've just received a bug report [1] about overflow occuring with R_X86_64_PC32
relocations when a library is compiled with tcc. More details can be found on
the bug report, including how to reproduce the problems. I don't have time to
look at it in the next weeks (possibly until end of august) so feel free to
investigate if you care about this bug. I checked against the mob branch and
this bug do apply so it is not a bug coming from Debian.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/675024

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme