[Tinycc-devel] Partial revert of nocode_wanted patch

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Partial revert of nocode_wanted patch
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 17:15:36 +0800

Hi Sergey,

I noticed your commit 78c076a70f562fc88bcd6e467bfe61b856f91fbd that partially
revert a patch of mine. I don't mind people reverting my patch but this seems
like the wrong solution here.

save_regs(int reg) can generate code generation (and is actually very likely
to do so, especially if reg = 0) so it seems perfectly appropriate to error
out if nocode_wanted is defined.

This suggest that the problem is rather that nocode_wanted is defined somewhere
when it shouldn't. I'd be happy to look into this if you can provide me a
reduced testcase. Please replace -c by -E on the command line and then use
creduce to make the test as small as possible.

Best regards,

Thomas