Re: [Tinycc-devel] x86_64 maintainer, I remind you that long double is s

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] x86_64 maintainer, I remind you that long double is still not supported
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 10:31:37 +0200

Hello Edmund,

I meant that 73_arm64 looks to be arm64 specific which it is not. It is in
fact a pure C code that should work on any architecture. It is clearly
mentioned that this test (a very good and complete test suite IMHO) is there
to specially stress arm64 backend ... but not only.
That why I think '_arm64' is not totally fair.

Christian