Re: [Tinycc-devel] Unify C and asm symbols

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Unify C and asm symbols
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 00:12:59 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017, grischka wrote:

OK, I just pushed the (if it were me) final commit for 0.9.27, so
we could say that it is now in BETA stage, at least.
http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/d348a9a51d32cece842b7885d27a411436d7887b

Also there is one more alternative approach for multi source-file
linking which (I think) behaves now really VERY similar to what
tcc does with object files. (No elf hashing during compilation at all.)
http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/1a4d4b76e803a32db1168e66ad8f8b26c29c8ea0

Anyway, I'd say, please test (and if anything, please fix ;), and if all goes well I could pack the tarballs then say ... next Sunday.

Works with my usual tests, so I'm good, nothing to fix ;)

Ciao,
Michael.