Re: [Tinycc-devel] 2 corrections to tinycc v0.9.27

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] 2 corrections to tinycc v0.9.27
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 21:00:02 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for releasing a new version and specially
for adding the full winapi.
shlobj.h was missing before this useful addition.

So I finally was able to compile, link and run
my little project with tcc
http://tinyfiledialogs.sf.net

However, I had to make 2 modifications to TCC for it to work:

1) GetConsoleWindow is missing in kernel32.def
    (just add the missing line)

2) On windows 10 x64, I installed tcc-0.9.27-win64-bin.zip

    compilation was fine, but link complained that _wstat64i32 was
    undefined. In my code, I call _wstat().

    I had to modify sys/stat.h in tcc, I replaced line 86 with:
    #define _wstat _wstat64 /* was _wstat64i32 */
    ( this may not be the right modification for every platform though )

I hope you'll be able to integrate these corrections.
Don't hesitate to ask if I can help.

Yes, you can just make these changes yourself ;)

That is why we have our mob branch here: http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git

Though it seems to me that if you do
    #define _wstat _wstat64
then you'd also need to
    #define _stat _stat64
in order to have the st_Xtime members filled correctly.

Thanks,

-- gr

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

guillaume vareille