tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: phpMySite Website Feedback Form

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: phpMySite Website Feedback Form
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 19:48:08 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Name: Vladimir NIcola Chersi - IZ4DIJ
Email: address@hidden
Comments: Hi!
I'm trying Debian-Ham, and I think it's quite useful to start introducing linux
in a contest activity. a small note: the tlf package now is 0.8.something, but
i cannot try it at the moment (it requires some unstable (for debian)
libraries, and i don't want to install them); can you put it into the
debian-ham floppy?

Yes I could, but I don't have the time to work on it :-(
So we could think of the following solutions:

- I could make a tlf package for you on debian/stable
- You could try to compile tlf from source. It is very easy.

You can get help for compiling tlf on the tlf-devel mailing list,see:

how can i access through a serial terminal to the debian-ham floppyes? (near
the radio i have a small laptop which has a 286 processor, and so i cannot try
the floppyes on it)
You could use a slip link with a null-modem cable. There is an example setup on:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/~perweij/debian_slip.html

at the moment it's all, continue developing it! (i was thinking to try CX, but it seems
that it's in "frozen" state...)
Yes it is frozen.
I still have plans to update Debian-Ham, but I can't really make any promises when I will work on it.

Bye by Vlad/Nick
73's de IZ4DIJ
Submit: Submit Comments

Bye bye,