tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] rfc: cwdaemon-0.6beta1

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Tlf-devel] rfc: cwdaemon-0.6beta1
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:16:12 +0200

Hi,

I have rewritten most of cwdaemon. It now uses the ppdev driver for the parallel port and termios for the serial port, which means that it should compile and run on any architecture that supports linux.

Be sure to unload the lp module before you run cwdaemon with a parallel port. When you want to use a serial port, configure your port with seterial beforehand.

The beta version is available at http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba/

It is fully compatible with version 0.5 and if there are no showstoppers, I would like to release 0.6 within the next few weeks, so we can have a working cwdaemon on all architectures in debian.

Thanks,
Joop PA4TU