tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Saving Frequency

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Saving Frequency
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:59:34 +0200

Hi Ben,

I am thinking about the following:
If SAVE_FREQ is set tlf generates an entry in a sparate file xxx.qrg (same
name as the logfile). The entry will contain the qso number and the
frequency.
The adif file generator would then combine both files.
This way TRlog compatibility is retained and you get what you want.

Would that be an option?

73,

Rein Pa0R