tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: patch for 2 digit weighting

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: patch for 2 digit weighting
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:24:30 +0100

Op ma, 06-12-2004 te 08:50 +1300, schreef Wilbert Knol:

> A feature I have found lacking in TLF (and also in my own  'under
> construction' logger :-) is the ability to complete a callsign
> *after*  CWDAEMON has started on the exchange.

Should be do-able. Would need a major effort on the tlf-side, right now
<enter> sends cw. So we need to send every character typed and do some
bookkeeping in tlf.

There already is an echo function in cwdaemon, it sends '^' when
cw-playing is done, it uses the same port number (used by tucnak, first
hit on google). I bet we can use it to do echoing.

> Wilbert, ZL2BSJ
>
> PS: Interesting to see Rein's comment on N1MM... had a casual play
> with it in the CQWW-SSB and it scrambled the time-stamps on the QSOs.

Just heard a story of a friend who lost 600 QSO's in the CQWW with N1MM.
Nowhere to be found....

Joop PG4I
--
Joop Stakenborg <address@hidden>