tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] What about translation?

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] What about translation?
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:42:47 +0200

Hi Standa,

of course you can put the translation of the tlf manual on your web
site! It would also be nice if you could find someone who is able to
make sure the manual is up to date :)... I think the latest html manual
is 9.9, all changes since then are in the /doc/README file.

Please tell me if if you need something.

73,

Rein PA0R

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com