tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf-0.9.25 with bug fix

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf-0.9.25 with bug fix
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:18:42 -0800

On Nov 15, 2005, at 6:04 AM, Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:

PS: Anyone knows who is maintaining tlf ect. for UBUNTU? I have a few
suggestions :)

Hi Rein,

An 'apt-cache show' for the Ubuntu breezy package indicates that it is Joop, PG4XL, who is the Debian maintainer. However, I believe that Ubuntu takes the latest Debian source packages and rebuilds them, thus they do not show a different maintainer. If there is no problem with the Debian (sid or etch) version possibly something broke in the process or it is a problem related to a later gcc or library, etc., used by Ubuntu. The "universe" area, of which TLF is a package, is administered by a team known as "Masters of the Universe". The leader of this team is Oliver Grawert, address@hidden See <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU> for some more information.

73, Bob N7XY