tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] log format in TLF

From: Piotr Tomczak
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] log format in TLF
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:06 +0100

It looks that after the point there should be two spaces in order to get
it working. My emacs run Brief/Crisp emulation and there has been error
in the lisp file. It removes always withe spaces to the o the right of
the valid character. I fixed the lisp file and now it is OK.

Sorry for spam....
/piotr SM7YEA