tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf 0.9.30 bug

From: Ladislav Vaiz
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf 0.9.30 bug
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:34:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Rein,

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:

Tnx for the report Martin.... also mni tnx for the extended test report
you sent earlier, I am using it as a specification guideline for
Xtlf-1.0.0 which is coming along well...

The cw autostart works without Enter now, but I had to play some tricks
as cwdaemon does not tell me when it is finished (Question to the
experts, where can I check, or get a signal that cwdaemon drops PTT or
something?)

Look at command ESC-h in cwdaemon. Tucnak uses it.

73 Lada, OK1ZIA