tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] arrl ss update

From: N0OCT
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] arrl ss update
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:56:41 -0800

Hi Rob,

It seems, in my feeble memory, that this stems from placement of
the 'rules' file.

I run TLF on FreeBSD, so I make a new directory for every
contest.  In that directory [SS_CW_06 for sake of argument]I have
the files 'arrlsections' and 'logcfg.dat'.  I also have a
directory in SS_CW_06 called 'rules'.  In that subdirectory, I
copy the file 'arrlss' from the default install.

The only thing I change in the rules file are the F key assignments.

As far as the 'logcfg.dat' file, make sure that 'RULES=arrlss',
change your callsign, and the rest stays basically at default.  I
change the timezone, turn off packetcluster and 'conditions', and
leave the rest as is.

I just tested my install, and it scores properly.  It's the
location of the rules file that does it.