tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf improvement

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf improvement
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 03:07:19 +0200

Hello Mike,

brilliant idea, however tlf does need some bugfixes first. I'm using it on regular basis, 2-3 contests a month and find some annoying points there.

73,
Martin OK1RR

Michał Sadowski napsal(a):
Hello,

in Poland we have many contests where number of points/qso depends on the structure of exchanged group.

For example, in "Castle Contest" ("Zawody zamkowe", http://zamki.potpzk.waw.pl) if you make a qso and you receive ... you get (in examples):
59 RWM01Z - 5 points
59 RWM02  - 2 points
59 OSE    - 1 point
59 001    - 1 point

IMHO it's impossible to program it in tlf. It would be possible, if tlf could use regular expressions for correspondent's call and received group.

Well, if it is already possible, please, tell me how to do it.

73,
Mike SQ6JNX