tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] SERIAL+SECTION

From: Joe Hetrick
Subject: [Tlf-devel] SERIAL+SECTION
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:59:12 -0500

Greetings,

Rein, thanks for the software! It's great! I have a few questions though,

I've been working on a rules file for California QSO Party in a couple of weeks. Rules for the CAQP are serial + 4 letter county exchange.

At first I thought that SERIAL+SECTION would do what I want, but, it appears after looking through the source, SECTION is "magical". GRID4 option sort of does what I want, but, I don't get the list of sections as if I were using SERIAL+SECTION.

        So, I'm doing this:

caqp rules:

SHORT_SERIAL
#
MIXED
#

SERIAL+SECTION # exchange is serial + mult, mult from file
MULT_LIST=caqpmults
WYSIWYG_ONCE # Mult is once for the whole contest.
-------------------------
caqpmults

ALAM
MARN
SMAT
ALPI
.....etc

With this config, QSO entry keeps asking me for section after I do whats described here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tlf-devel/2005-01/msg00003.html

Eg, enter "001 ALAM "

Seems that section doesn't match my mults file, and so the check function keeps telling me to enter a section.

Any suggestions?

Joe, KC0VKN

--
Joe Hetrick
perl -e 'print pack ("h*",a6865647279636b604269647a616e69647f627e2e65647),"\n"'