tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] GRig, rigctl, FT-1000 & SuSE 10.3

From: David R. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] GRig, rigctl, FT-1000 & SuSE 10.3
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:42:58 -0600

I don't remember all of the details, however having one of those earlier
rigs, the version required (if I am not badly mistaken) is software
version 6.0 or later.  There is a way on power up to find out what
version software you have in the FT-1000.  Right off hand I don't
remember the procedure.  It may be listed in the manual.

Dave

KU4B

--
David R. Wilson <address@hidden>