tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Updates to the TLF contesting software

From: David Ranch
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Updates to the TLF contesting software
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 09:02:54 -0800

Hello Rain,

I've been recently looking at contest loggers that natively run on Linux and your application comes highly recommended. It doesn't seem to be under active development but I was curious if you think it would be difficult to update for say the changing DX entities, etc.?
I'm specifically looking for a logging program that:

 - is contest aware for multipliers, etc.
 - maybe supports prefills, etc.
 - supports voice recordings
 - supports at least read-only rig control

thanks!

--David