tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Paper Log Entry

From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Paper Log Entry
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:58:44 -0400

TLF is a wonderful program.

I wonder if there existed already a sub program within TLF for entering old paper logs so that they can be electronic logs?  Right now I am using xlog and then converting to a file that TLF can open.  However this means that I have to have a X Windows installation of Linux and not just a CLI installation.   CLI programs especially those without graphics work very well for the blind radio amateur with espeak in the console.

73

David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA
SOWP, VWOA, OOTC, FISTS, CW-Ops, CFO, A1-OP, ex-FOC 1271 ARRL-LM
Chat Skype: djringjr MSN: djringjr@msn.com AIM: N1EA icq: 27380609
Radio-Officers Google Group -- Marine Morse Historic Recordings Page