tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF maintenance release 1.0.2

From: Andy Summers
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF maintenance release 1.0.2
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:48:07 +0100

Hi,

Bug report:

I used TLF back in April to enter the RSGB RoPoCo SSB contest. Basically this involves sending your postcode for the first QSO and thereafter the postcode that was sent to you from the previous QSO.

TLF can handle this, although some post processing of the Cabrillo is necessary. There's enough space in the received exchange field, but when the Cabrillo is generated it truncates that field to 6 chars. How about making the Cabrillo default to the displayed field width?

73 Andy, G4KNO.