tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF repository now on github.com

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF repository now on github.com
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:28:11 +0200

Hi all,

in last weeks I did some cleanup of my internal development repository
and prepared it for public hosting.

After some checks I decided to host it on GitHub.

Besides git repositories GitHUb provides

 - static web pages for projects
 - some issue tracking system for bug reporting
 - a Wiki
 - tools for code review and collaboration of some developers on the
   repository

and some more.

I created an account for Tlf at

        http://github.com/Tlf/tlf

Static web pages and Wiki are empty/not existent at the moment.

You can always get a copy of all the actual code by either

 - pressing the Download button in the upper right or
 - getting a clone of the whole repo with
     'git clone git://github.com/Tlf/tlf.git <directory>'

You have to run

'autoreconf -i -f'
'./configure --enable-hamlib'
'make'
'make install'

in the root directory of the code (see INSTALL file) if you want to
compile the code.

If you want to contribute you can send patches or clone/fork
the repository as above, make changes and send pull requests.

Please have a look and give feedback.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

P.S.: I am not sure if the above mentioned wiki is a good starting
point for us, as it requires a GitHub registration if you want to
contribute. What do you think?

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea