tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] voicekeyer tlf-1.1pre2

From: Rob Vance
Subject: [Tlf-devel] voicekeyer tlf-1.1pre2
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:45:04 -0700

Greetings,

I am using tlf on 11.04 (Natty Narwhal).  It's working fine except I am having a problem with the voice keyer.  When using either the auto-keyer or an F-key to send an audio track, I get this string on the screen.

amixer: Unable to find simple control 'Mic',0

I have "SC_DEVICE= " in the logcfg.dat file, and I've tried setting "SC_DEVICE= -q" to tell SoX to be quiet.  No luck.  I asked amixer to give me a list of devices and discovered that there is none called 'Mic' at all.  So apparently tlf is calling a device called 'Mic' and amixer is telling it there is no such device (?).  If so, can someone advise on a method to change this parameter?

Hope everyone is enjoying CQ WW.

73,

Rob, N6ROB