tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Problems noted during Sweepstakes

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Problems noted during Sweepstakes
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 06:09:11 +0100

Hi Ben and others,

I did some more work on the Sweepstake exchange handling. I fixed
display and some possible segfaults (if you enter a 5 digit serial
e.g.) (See repo).

Again (as in TLF-0.9.xx series) you will find the recognized
Sweepstake input in the lower line of the section check window. Check
that all is there before logging the qso.

 Am Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:56:36 -0500 schrieb Ben Coleman NJ8J
<address@hidden>:
> The Sweepstakes input parsing has some problems.  I consistently
> noted that a precedence of U would get dropped

Fixed.

> if the fields were not
> entered in order (I often found myself entering in the order Prec
> Check Section Serial, as I would fill in Prec Check Section while
> listening to QSOs before I was answered, then fill in the serial when
> I finally got the QSO).

Normal input is serial, precedent, check and section (try a space after
the section if it is not recognized).

> :rescore seems to have some problems.  At one point, I had 100 QSOs
> on 80, but noticed after doing a couple of :rescores that it was
> showing 98 or 97 (doing another :rescore might change it).  I exited
> tlf and re-entered, and the 80 meter count was back to 100, so this
> doesn't appear to be a loss of QSOs, just that :rescore is missing
> some QSOs that aren't missed when tlf is started up.

I hope it got fixed, but could not reproduce your problem.

I will see to fix the Voicekeyer problem (amixer call) tomorrow and
then do a new prerelease before SS this weekend.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea