tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Can't get tlf going

From: lennyw
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Can't get tlf going
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:44:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Rein,

I can't get tlf going. When I run it, instead of the logger screen I get a logon request for a telnet cluster.  I have my directory structure set up similar to what you show with the logcfg.dat in the same directory from which I run tlf. I have attached the logcfg.dat and also the text tlf generated when I launched it with tlf -v. I did tlf -v >./startlog. It is a text file with some unreadable character in it.

Maybe you could use these to help me figure out what I'm dong wrong? Probably something simple?

73,
Lenny W2BVH