tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Tlf 1.2.0 bugs or missed something?

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Tlf 1.2.0 bugs or missed something?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:25:05 +0200

Hi,

while testing the tlf-1.2.0_pre1 I found following:

- the telnet cluster autologin does not work. A manual login needed regardless of the fact that

CLUSTERLOGIN=OK1RR

used in my logcfg.dat

- while tlf initializing a strange message appears:

Keyword '' not supported. See man page and README.

man page and/or README does not mention this. This message appears when some contest rule files used but when using the cqww rules from the tarball tlf-1.2.0_pre1.tar.gz this message does not appear. It seems that this message appears with my old contest rules, mostly these using initial exchange. This message appears sometimes twice.

73
Martin, OK1RR