tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Which tlf version is installed?

From: Jim Bruce
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Which tlf version is installed?
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 07:51:42 -0500 (EST)

I previously had the tlf 1.2.0_pre3 installed. I want to be using the most
current tlf. I deleted the executable tlf from /usr/local/bin, deleted the
files in /usr/local/share/tlf and /usr/local/share doc/tlf. the only thing left
that I know of is in /home/tlf which is where my logs, logconf.dat and Rules
are. I installed the latest zip from "branch- master" on github. I ran
"autoreconf --install", "./configure", etc after extracting the master.zip in
my Download dir. Isn't this an updated 1.1.7? When starting "tlf -v" it still
shows the version as tlf 1.2.0_pre3. How can I be sure to have the most current
tlf?

Sorry to interrupt on CQWW CW test weekend.

Tks,
Jim/W3FA