tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry - final version

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry - final version
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 21:25:10 +0100

Pat, Mike,

thanks for the remarks.

Mike: you're right, when you type the QRA, and press enter, then
doesn't happen anything - that fixed

Pat: you're also right, the Tlf QRB() function gives 0 as
distance, when the country is same as your own. And that function
uses global variables, and called many times when you type the
callsign - so, that variables had been overwritten, and that's
the reason why you get wrong qrb.

(I hope) I fixed all problems above, you can checkout my
stewperry branch from my github repo:

https://github.com/airween/tlf.git

or grab the zip:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/archive/stewperry.zip

I'm really-really sorry for the awkwardness.

Hope you can use this new version,

73,

Ervin
HA2OS