tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands - fixed

From: Zilvinas, AUGMA
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands - fixed
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 22:17:10 +0200

Ervin,

As I said - the same problem if I connect to rig directly from tlf via USB port, omitting rigctld (hence RIGMODEL=2 isn't the reason)

This might be some hamlib and/or tlf condition.

When I run rigctl -vvvvv I see some disturbing warnings with every 'f' request regarding 'invalid cache and cache timeouts' but somehow tlf-pre was able to cope with them...

I hope I am not(will be not) alone on Earth with such a dumb problem hihi.

I could try to make inquiry to hamlib-devel list but I don't know what to ask...
I hope Thomas could help and shed some light in this matter.

73