tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] hamlib in v1.2.0

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] hamlib in v1.2.0
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 16:03:02 +0100

Hello Fred,

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 02:29:35PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> I compiled now from the github master, this works as usual.

which source had compiled from github master? Hamlib or Tlf?

As I know the hamlib on github isn't an official version, Nate
uses the sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/p/hamlib/code/ci/master/tree/

The Tlf last version contains some modification, which affects
the rig control - looks you didn't read this thread:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tlf-devel/2014-03/msg00000.html

The main issue is some RIG doesn't support the rig_get_vfo()
function.

You can check that with rigctl with this command:

rigctl -m 330 -u | grep VFO
Has targetable VFO: Y
VFO list: VFOA VFOB
VFO Ops: UP DOWN
Can set VFO:    Y
Can get VFO:    Y
Can set Split VFO:      Y
Can get Split VFO:      N
Can ctl Mem/VFO:        Y

If the "Can get VFO" value is N, then your model doesn't support
that.

There is fixed in Tlf in this version:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/tree/warc

73,