tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] [tlf] Tuxwave fixups (#20)

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] [tlf] Tuxwave fixups (#20)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 12:03:47 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

I am just about integrating your work into the tlf-1.2.1 version.

At the moment I picked up your secod commit allowing '?' to ask for not
complete call. Did you test it together with the autosend feature?

Your other commit seems to need some more work.
I see your point to allow to speed up or down or pause durign your call
to make it more understandable. I see two questions:

- Do we really need another keyword for that? We can allow the 'CALL =
  xxx' to accept also the special characters (+,-,space). That woudl go
  into sp_cw_call. And we could automatically strip that special
  characters to get the plain call consisting only from letters,
  numeberrs and '/'.

- Is it enough to havve these specail call version only for the
  sendspcall() function or do we like to use it also inside our macros
  for the Fx-keys?

What do you think?

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--