tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] New options in logcfg.dat

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: [Tlf-devel] New options in logcfg.dat
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 09:12:18 +0200

Hello Tlf users,

(may be this mail will be duplicated - I'm sorry)

in WAEDC rules, there are several special rule. In the first
release of WAEDC support, I "hardcoded" these rules in Tlf.

I think that's not a good way, so I made some new options, which
replaces that special rules, and that can be used at other
contests.

Here are the new options:

QTC
CONTINENTLIST
CONTINENT_LIST_POINTS
USE_COUNTINENTLIST_ONLY
BANDWEIGHT_POINTS
BANDWEIGHT_MULTIS
PFX_NUM_MULTIS

All options are descibed in manpage.

The source can be downloaded from Github:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/archive/waedc-qtc.zip

I'll make some new rules for AADX and WAEDC for both sides (for
continents and out of continents) soon.

All of these above works with network mode too.

Please help these to test. If anybody has a question, just write
me.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS