tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Azimuth information

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Azimuth information
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:26:18 +0100

Hi Tomek,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 10:48:08AM +0100, Tomasz Pabich wrote:
> Are they posibility that TLF will be show azimuth of station on bandmap or
> in Worked window ??

Currently there isn't any option to show this value of every
station. In case of WAE contests, the number of QTC's are showing
in both window - but if we would like to show the azimuth too,
there isn't any free place.

There could be an option, where the operator can choose, which
value placed in those columns (in logcfg.dat).

I think there could be a good way to make a separated bandmap
window - I mean, that could run in a separated terminal, which
isn't reduced to 80x25.

But booth solution are far away :).

73,

Ervin