tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] RECALL_MULTS

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] RECALL_MULTS
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 09:46:13 +0100

Hi Tomasz,

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 03:34:14PM +0100, Tomasz Pabich wrote:
> RECALLL_MULST ist huge handicap, but i have problem with it.
>
> contest has report in format RST+SERIAL+EXCHANGE so cabrilo line should
> looks like this :
>
> QSO:  7000 CW 2015-03-14 1317 SP7Q          599 0001IA01 SP3WW         599
> 001WW23
>

> but RECALL_MULTS put it on beginning, its ittle unconfortable, its any
> issue for that ??

I think there isn't any correlation with RECALL_MULTS and
cabrillo format. I've seen your blog, and I found your solution
dated on yesterday:

http://sp7q.blogspot.hu/2015/03/tlf-121.html

I think you've found the real problem, but I'm afraid this isn't
the final solution. You didn't explained the exact
config/contest, may be you would like to use Tlf for Tesla
memorial. I've run on that contest yesterday (of course with
Tlf), and I put this cabrillo format to cabrillo.fmt:

[QRA]
QSO=FREQ,5;MODE,2;DATE,10;TIME,4;MYCALL,13;RST_S,3;EXC_S,9;HISCALL,13;RST_R,3;EXCH,9

and the rule files:
CABRILLO=QRA

Here is a line from my cabrillo:

QSO:  3511 CW 2015-03-14 1843 HA2OS         599 0001 JN97 YT4A 599   68 KN03

Now the webupload form is accepted my log, and parsed properly
(I've got my claimed scores back after the upload). There was
only one awkwardness: the upload form accepts only .txt
extension, the .cbr and .log formats were dropped.

This was my rules:

CONTEST=contest
LOGFILE=tesla.log
CONTEST_MODE
CABRILLO=QRA
SERIAL+GRID4
ONE_POINT

Just one remark: if you would like to use Tlf on Tesla memorial,
the RECALL_MULTS does not make sense; RECALL_MULTS gives the
handicap when you work in mixed mode or more bands, when any
you can make QSO with more band/mode with any station.

Hope this help,

73,

Ervin
HA2OS