tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CBR/adif import

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CBR/adif import
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 14:15:09 +0200

Hi Fred,

that was just a quick finger excercise :), and there is a "small"
problem with the idea, but you can grab a small script to convert
cabrillo format logs to Tlf format:

https://github.com/airween/cbr2tlf/

This is a Python script, just run from anywhere, and pass the
cabrillo PATH as argument. The script will save the converted
format log to near the cabrillo. Eg. if your cabrillo is

/home/fred/tlf/path/to/DH5FS.cbr

then you have to run

$ /path/to/cbr2tlf /home/fred/tlf/path/to/DH5FS.cbr

and the result will be

/home/fred/tlf/path/to/DH5FS.log.

The "small" problem is the scoring. Anyway, the cabrillo doesn't
stores the point(s) and multipliers, so the ideal solution would
be convert program reads the rules, and sets the correct points
and the multipliers.

I think that we can't skip the Tlf, so I'll integrate this
feature in the future.

Now this script sets the points as 1 for all QSO, and ignores the
multis.

Hope that helps.

73, Ervin

--