toad-devel

Re: [Toad-devel] Approach for first iteration of TOAD

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: [Toad-devel] Approach for first iteration of TOAD
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:45:04 +1000

On 02-Apr-2003, Ben Finney wrote:
> What is the smallest/simplest useful program, that could later become
> part of TOAD?  Such a program is probably the best target for our
> initial efforts.
>
> Options I see, in increasing order of complexity:

These ideas, and some others that toad-devel members have suggested, are
now added to the TODO file in CVS:

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/toad/toad/TODO>

--
 \         "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a |
  `\                     dog, it's too dark to read."  -- Groucho Marx |