toad-users

[Toad-users] Creation of toad-users list

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Toad-users] Creation of toad-users list
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:15:00 +1000

Howdy all,

This list is for the discussion of TOAD usage.  Typically topics would
include:

  - questions about the TOAD project (as opposed to the software)
  - installation of TOAD
  - configuration of TOAD
  - usage of TOAD
  - problems with achieving any of the above
  - other issues germane to using TOAD

Typically off-topic discussions would be:

  - TOAD software development topics (should be on toad-devel)
  - enhancement requests (should submit a bug through the Savannah
    interface)
  - personal flamage (take it to email or /dev/null)
  - Nigerian investment schemes or fertility enhancement (die spammers)

I'm not likely to be harsh about these guidelines, though I will at
least politely request off-topic discussions move to an appropriate
forum.

If you don't want to keep up with discussions, but want to receive
important information about the project, the toad-announce list provides
low-frequency announcements about the project.

--
 \       "Yesterday I told a chicken to cross the road. It said, 'What |
  `\                                          for?'"  -- Steven Wright |