toon-members

[Toon-members] Strange Linking Error (_dgetrf_ ) VB 2008, TOON Beta 7

From: Gabriel Nützi
Subject: [Toon-members] Strange Linking Error (_dgetrf_ ) VB 2008, TOON Beta 7
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 18:53:38 +0100

Hello

I have a compile error when I compile my program with the new TooN beta 7, and only with this version?

the linker says:  error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _dgetrf_

does anyone know? how to resolve this? It belongs to the LAPACK library i think?

I linked my project to against the Libraries LABACK.lib and BLAS.lib....

Thanks for the help!

Regards Gabriel