top10-devel

Re: [Top10-devel] kart simulator

From: Johann Deneux
Subject: Re: [Top10-devel] kart simulator
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:01:30 +0000

Johann Deneux wrote:
There is a binary version for windows available there:
http://user.it.uu.se/~johannd/top10-release.zip

I'll make a linux version if there is popular demand for, I'm assuming that linux users will know how to compile it (download, configure, make...)

I've just uploaded a binary of the linux version:
http://user.it.uu.se/~johannd/top10-release.tar.gz

It includes the additional following features:
* Automatic recording of sessions
* Possible to replay previous sessions
* Ghost mode: a cross indicating the position of your kart during your best lap "races" on the track * New kart setup: fastsoft. It's got sticky tires and a slightly more powerful engine, and stronger brakes too. Probably unplayable with the keyboard, the brakes are a bit too strong for that.

--
Johann