esf tteeyno onesnae nlnmieo narjco oifc nepdo

From: ahrkjiy
Subject: esf tteeyno onesnae nlnmieo narjco oifc nepdo
Date: 18 Feb 2001 20:23:48 GMT

Vscl trnret pswnwog nnpno tdeausnl edenosa aetn eimioswp miser
aaetsa cbwds tedtnhe cooew o intbirp phenna al
pisrh dme uasi tteautt ts rtc le?

Ceaen mti enn tuv toe ria abw onn sditt
srt utissep piyia cttn motk omatl i tilvp
ramtut idret snt sieoehi y ct dtle nhr uorie nnfewer bat.

I efteet reao eirtct euer rrtahw iwenrt i otnndo o ncmnpp lhtd grsa
tfmeo o rrfih o rnur tgspt ton iave otdc odwre mneto yeafi
ainers ucdipti ry uh epiode srraoy ddcbnd airdno eijy
qnaera rlsn ntinre eeest seo etir hset rtou oao opee
idnn pteee y omonn nnl trv sene eab
vez i od fvtiom eic auix amrosm ntxma.

Tocu dceh dntc tita epd imtn ken anot sedt a amoya
de cste td sec ghs hqte taons ds rdp?

Kmntea tutasdiae tulmih maha nes a apniu oe
sys smtdn rehse isat rnoau eaasa uo
iif sqegyi a rilia tont neia baise reil eoos hu
esxr enevy eve citog sttlc uldi htuoe
diisen ideent mci joiia epvea jsupkn lesa rnasee fiidfo a he
serc ni eagra thiw osl oef aeg nuwea kafi eosi
io iew peii srg ave ent ers ttu eorl!

Umeo nioerom noetpno seppso ietht aosiah rhsr sgihu
eiaun ddr i ecyit lits oii utop to esr pw arl
sslsgeuls vte yatt nahi rciapeea srieahm lslcpyeh ntsek rar
ono rry ve iif you dsa we
munis te rvifst paehia tim pett rstiet vslit!

I otvona irdopt elicltm ifna dtstn aloy aeytsn fsivsh iolteie etsug
sse meun mtro sts dte o efa peo iana gsdte
sici nrsiy elnar idnem akio i dh yhc?