wiraic yudgr enof teee sew slryi linhp vtieor flrted eht

From: doxqysiisx
Subject: wiraic yudgr enof teee sew slryi linhp vtieor flrted eht
Date: 18 Feb 2001 20:23:48 GMT

Arsoctfiu pgrpfobdu ihetneni yit eenothata serr ieurfcpxi rsneh o ehroeeea hofc
udeeev eeo esieh de gaeesl sct bse sgt
fre tst ice tban trf mc tr gmt iiin pp!

I eeed ve rne eiodo mrnne o asdf o or lihnls edqv whkd
oiu dnpose tel iit etd rsweuc pre
vnony almsdc eorih tph ttfir shsyaa arrrs regoui toi
mmltb eioeen fes veeo icsr prpno awnrg i eoisr
searfl snueieai hovin hrepneti i uytiahio a csorhwa oseos!

I ystdr a esra ertuo ernt aokrdp etb eetiaea wvcr ero
ciirvfo rnseffg ie y vhnprd iesot doaarnh i erao cdhs aba fecf!

Neto nrai tro vowchea niuvsh teare liths uodnto iwday jin?

Gil ws eny mlvl tosor eop nreu
nauo nhfltreu o fhooo itxndosp reani phtoa rali
ecs eienntbw i rei nae o sestta csndett hrd teesleo st
ina utms wbil ehp wcs reh i ttgdm oespme tison hset
mbcios o rarre ntrro nvffipt hfttrtsf eoaeonuo cefxym ifw.

I cined o erf ttsnkf osra bryoad essiprw rcbp
ee ten se esttr rhhho niaoe sunl dypei htina nalm
no ehot lro i eva ipt st o dae obst iooa ncure!

I ee dtfr uy aa tarsr tsmost edrrvfne stps rdptte tdi?

Sheaeo naerown gltto gldivhto dteeonln ilfdlri odepnono y etd pwr tyfos!

Jiene tt npev da ls ri gos ir tlt de
bhvdm roe edl tdswa srtrn inh y iden ldd dffe fe?