re: As wickedly as Cameron L. Spitzer infects, you can roll the thought

From: The alt.sex.cthulhu-bot
Subject: re: As wickedly as Cameron L. Spitzer infects, you can roll the thought much more neatly.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:02:19 GMT

 Toni Lassila will corrupt the terminal, and if Alandre Sessine VII
finally generates it too, the memory will burst inside the outer
data center.  The webmaster amazingly confronts the new house.  I
coddle outer keypads over the weak idle cybercafe, whilst Shakib Otaqui
usably fellates them too.  As unbelievably as Dennis McClain-Furmanski
bifurcates, you can kick the cable much more neatly.  Why doesn't
Stephane Marchau post firmly?  Nowadays, netkops produce in front of
untamed AFKMNs, unless they're idle.  Other huge offensive telephones will
push badly inside Blowfishs.  Lots of actual EMP/ECPs are weak and other
erect taskmasters are surreptitious, but will Ehud Tenenbaum
sniff that?  Shall we gibber after David Kinny infuriates the
dumb inferno's spambot?  Will you sniff the actual unlimited
cracks before Elias Halldor Agustsson does?  When Mark Burkley's
filthy tablet cancels, Borg Spam Assimilators beeps about idiotic,
unlimited newsspools.