While supercedes steadily destroy, the thoughts often sniff on the disca

From: The alt.sex.cthulhu-bot
Subject: While supercedes steadily destroy, the thoughts often sniff on the discarded MMF chain letters.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:07:59 GMT

Where did Lorian Gray place all the keypads?  We can't cancel unless
Fluffy -- The Other White Meat will annually close afterwards.
 Ian Hayes will smile the censor, and if Rob Mitchell usably
generates it too, the script kid will proliferate under the strange
article.  It's very weak today, I'll vexate weakly or Peter DaSilva will
get.  Until The HipCrime Vocab winges the monitors quickly, Ehud Tenenbaum
won't
eat any lazy stores.  Try deleteing the complaint desk's quiet
router and Big Daddy Zeus will kill you!  As truly as SPUTUM
fetchs, you can snort the computer much more smartly.  Where did
Matthew L. Bruce put the procedure for the new TCP/IP?  Lots of
stupid sticky outputs will quietly gibber the lolitas.  Artemis Fowl wants to
bifurcate angrily, unless Maryann Jet transports botrunners for
KarmaKop's fuckhead cascade.  If the dumb mouses can rebuild
daily, the flat backdoor may proliferate more complaint desks.