Just mangleing around a TCP/IP near the article is too violent for Steve

From: The alt.sex.cthulhu-bot
Subject: Just mangleing around a TCP/IP near the article is too violent for Steve McHenry to flood.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:13:15 GMT

The slow active UDP rarely contributes Thee BlueLister, it whacks
Doc Tavish instead.  We freely fellate around odd specialized
scanners.   L. F. Sheldon, Jr will reload the mouse, and if Cameron Kaiser
familiarly infects it too, the bug will substantiate around the
worthwhile Sub Seven.  Will you recycle outside the hard disk, if
Dave Hayes nearly twists the iteration?  If you'll disappear
Dave Hayes's mailbox with censors, it'll slowly build the telephone.  It
cancels, you disconnect, yet That Funky Chick never sneakily
sells under the window.  Who inserts wistfully, when Donald Hogan
infuriates the messy protocol about the underground?  The unlimited
virulent programmers daily abuse as the violent netkops substantiate.
Cancel Cabal bitchs, then Joe Munger weakly cracks a actual mobster
around Old Salt's email.  Better obscure swervers now or CyberSheriff will
locally dump them outside you.  Shall we kill after Rebecca Ore
spews the huge NANAP's memory?  One more ugly protocol or filter, and she'll
partly keep everybody.  I'd rather flagellate gently than abuse with
Tim Thorne's lazy script kid.  My soft interrupt won't contribute before I
spew it.  Until Doug Mackall engulfs the tapes quietly, Guido the Resurrector
won't
inflate any discarded articles.  Will you contribute the disgusting
lazy administrators before Dan Kettler does?