toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Hey ?! Some help for a new user

From: Laurent VANCAILLIE
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Hey ?! Some help for a new user
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:32:16 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I hope someone is listening on this list...
I just installed Toutdoux on my computer.
It seems a very powerfull tool to me but I lack some "user" information to
start using it effectively.
For example, if I create a "Task View" using File-->New-->Task list how do
I edit the td_id parent (I suppose this is to indicate which task is the
parent of the current task) ?
Also, Let us suppose I successfully created the Task view : how do I
export it to the Gantt View ?

Many, many thanks.

Laurent
 Laurent Vancaillie - PhD Student
 Universite Catholique de Louvain
 Laboratoire de Microelectronique - DICE
 Batiment Maxwell
 Place du Levant, 3                        Phone:(32)-10-472581
 B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve                   Fax : (32)-10-472598
 Belgium                                   e-mail:address@hidden