toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] vitrioli 9739

From: Kapila Poythress
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] vitrioli 9739
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 03:08:10 -0700

Hi,

C i A L / S
V / a G R A
X & n a x
S O m &
P R O z & C
A m o x / c i I l / n
L e V / T R A
M e R / D / A
T r & m a d o I
V A L / u M
A m B / E N

http://www.isavergente.com

Yes, lots, said Bilbo, before he remembered not to give his friends
away. No, none at all, not one, he said immediately afterwards. What
dyer mean? said Bert, holding him right away up, by the hair this time.
What I say, said Bilbo gasping. And please dont cook me, kind
sirs! I am a good cook myself, and cook bet-ter than I cook, if you see
what I mean. Ill cook beautifully for you, a perfectly beautiful