toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] so ii

From: Demetriuspee Lancaster
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] so ii
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:51:14 +0800

Digital payment is the way of the future
Northamerican E n e r g y Group Corp
SYM-N-N-Y-R
Currently : 8 Cents, CHEAP!!!
Expected : .70 ( 1000 percent return!! )

AN ALL AMERICAN COMPANY, Real Company,
With Real shareholders and Market Cap.
Get IN Before the rush TOMORROW

the first round of the playoffs next month.   ''We didn't have any energy,''
throwing rocks in an ocean.''   The Suns have lost twice - by a combined 46  .
For once, it was the opposition that did both.  Notes: Iverson's season-high
championships and we haven't been close to doing either in a lot of ways."