tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss] Compilation trouble on Solaris

From: Martin Schmitt
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss] Compilation trouble on Solaris
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:14:08 +0100

* Chris Lightfoot wrote/schrieb:

> Ah. One thing to which I should have drawn your attention
> before:
>
>     http://lists.beasts.org/pipermail/tpop3d-discuss/2002-January/000364.html

My fault, partially. I remember seeing this when I looked into tpop3d for
the first time but didn't recall it. The authenticator seems to work now.
I'll let it go through a little testing and see what happens.

Paul: Thanks for the hint re. do{}. I was indeed looking for a better way
to do it, but "do" didn't come to mind. It's tough to concentrate if you've
got a 4 week old child in the house. :-)

Thanks all,

-martin

--
Two rules to success in life:
       1. Don't tell people everything you know