tpop3d-devel

RE: [tpop3d-discuss] Authentication Failed

From: Lane Vance
Subject: RE: [tpop3d-discuss] Authentication Failed
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:58:51 -0500

Chris,

Thank you very much for the advise on building 1.4.2!!  That worked
great and tpop3d is now authenticating correctly.

However, the query is set to bsd rather than maildir.  Thus, tpop3d is
not seeing the 5 or 6 messages in the mail box.  Is there a command I
can put in the conf file to force maildir over bsd?  Do I need to use
auth-mysql-pass-query and setup my own query and pass maildir instead of
bsd?

This time I issued the following when I ran configure:

CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/mysql CFLAGS=-I/usr/include/mysql
LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib ./configure --enable-auth-mysql --enable-mbox-maildir
--disable-auth-pam --disable-mbox-bsd

Thanks,
Lane