tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss]problem with ioabs_tcp_post_select

From: Richard Stockton
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss]problem with ioabs_tcp_post_select
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:22:17 -0700

Hi Dragos,

At 11:58 PM 5/27/04, you wrote:
Microsoft Outlook is the problem. Use this patch:
http://ftp.idilis.ro/linux/idilis/tpop3d-1.5.3-outlook.patch

Hmmm, it affects more than just Outlook here.

Look at the mail list archive for more details.

I read it every day, but since this problem also affected
webmail (openwebmail), I didn't think the patch would work.
My bad, the patch worked great.

Again, thanks for responding.
 - Richard